| |

Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am sooo glad that i chose "handsome suit" over "17 again", its much more realistic in a sense that zac efron. Nothing beat the asia's joke!
Went to check out the new mall, Tampines 1( soon there will be Tampines2 and 3 and the budget tampines....haha), today. Lots of new stores and eateries and lots of people too.i think that the new mall was OK...but still a little too cramp, like lots of shops..lots of ppl and no space. I was literally slithering through the crowd, it totally felt like a traffic jam, 'honk! honk!' dont stop walking plssss!!! 'c'mon move it' your not the only one there!"arshol*" dont cut my queue! stare* am i invisible?

Saw a few ppl from my school, dinner was not bad, movie was good, Bing almost went home alone, most items on the wanted-list are tick. I have a nice day, except for the two inconsiderate ppl (Both guys) whose, for their own joy and pleasure, didnt want to stop playing " Guitar Heros Arcade " despite ing and me staring at them.

Anywayyyyy, one very sad new....I LOST MY HANDPHONE!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT KNOW HOW I LOST IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!! i think i was walking and it drop or something........surprisingly i was calm and i didnt take it seriously, my first thought was:" GREAT! damn....how troublesome it will be to get back all my friends's number.

thats all.

No comments: